Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Luta Continua!

I haven't forgotten that I'm DIETING FOR DAD. I've just been busy with, well, with Life. 

As far as my dieting status goes, all I can say is  a luta continua!

But, as much as a struggle as it's been, I'm please to report that today's weigh day, showed a small improvement in the right direction...down!

Lost 0.8kgs today. I'm still 1kg off my lowest level earlier this year before I had my "slip," and still 1,6kgs off that magical, that momentous, that mountainous Breakthrough Point of 120.00kg,  but at least I'm heading back in the right direction.

Whew!

And another small victory is I haven't had a packet of potato crisps for about 6 weeks.

So, I'm in a good space at the moment. Not over confident, but comfortable that I haven't lost my motivation or my determination, even if they did wobble alarmingly for a few weeks.

A luta continua!

No comments: